Thursday 24 March 2011

A Farewell Post.

To the Examiner, 
I hope you have enjoyed looking at my blog from start to finish and seeing how i got to creating my final Cover, Contents and Double Page Spread. I have personalised my blog with a music player on the right hand side of the page, this playlist was made by me and has the type of songs on it that fit the genre of my music magazine. I have also labelled each of my posts to make it easier for you to navigate around my blog.
I have spent many hours on my coursework, researching ideas and posting them along with playing around and experimenting with all of the new software that i got taught to use. 
Throughout task i hope you can see the improvement that i believe i have made from start to finish.

Enjoy marking my blog :) 

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment